StyleWorks warrants that all products are free from defects in workmanship and materials in accordance with the terms of this warranty.
Except for the Jakarta and the Copenhagen chairs, which have a limited warranty of 10 years, all other StyleWorks products have a limited lifetime warranty which covers everything except for gas lifts, casters and materials which are all covered by a 3-year warranty. Products covered by this warranty will either be repaired or replaced at StyleWorks’ discretion. StyleWorks will in no way include or pay for labor on any warranty claims, that will be the sole responsibility of the dealer or their customer. On the rare occasion a per diem will be paid with prior approval from StyleWorks management.
This warranty is for a single shift, standard commercial usage, defined as a standard 8-hour work day, five days a week. Weight limitations vary by product and chairs should be regularly maintained per instructions under the chair.
The warranty does not apply to:
- Careless or improper installation;
- Customer or installer modification and misuse;
- If any product that has been modified, altered, tampered with/or repaired by anyone other than an authorized representative / dealer of StyleWorks;
- If the product has transferred ownership;
- Normal wear and tear (professional use of 8-hour days and a 40-hour work week);
- Carrier damaged or lost shipments;
- Damage due to extreme environmental conditions;
- Samples or demonstration models;
- Products sold by unauthorized dealers;
- Minor cosmetic variations or blemishes.
StyleWorks will only replace a product, or part, if there is a clear indication after inspection by an authorized StyleWorks representative, that the product or part is defective. Proof of sale, or original order number must be accompanied with the request, and in some cases StyleWorks may request the damaged part to be returned at the purchaser’s expense for inspection. The warranty shall apply to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Freight claims – must be filed within 7 days from the date of delivery. Pictures of the damaged freight packaging and goods must be accompanied with any claim.
Product Design – StyleWorks reserves the right to make changes in design and materials, as well as to discontinue parts and products if such an action is deemed appropriate in the improvement in Quality, Design and Construction of its product portfolio.
There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, other than those specifically set out herein, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for purpose. StyleWorks will not be liable for any claims for loss of profits, loss of business, or consequential or incidental damages.
This warranty and any agreements for the sale of products by StyleWorks shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to any provisions of conflicts of laws. The state and federal courts in the County of Orange, California shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising in connection therewith and each Party hereby consents to such jurisdiction.
For Warranty Claims please do one of the following:
- Visit our website at styleworksfurniture.com and go to the Resources tab and select the Warranty page where you can fill out and submit on-line the Warranty Form; Or
- E-mail us a copy of the Warranty Form (on page 30) with photos to firstname.lastname@example.org; Or
- Call our Customer Service at 1-833-265-5177 for assistance.